Handheld icy treats are really the best way to have dessert in the summer. Plus, these chocolaty, peanut buttery frozen popsicles are guaranteed to make you feel like a kid again.
Photo: Kara Lydon, RD, LDN, RYT
Luckily, you can easily make your own DIY version at home, and, TBH, they are way better than the freezer-burned store variety anyway. All you have to do is blend a handful of ingredients together, pour them into popsicle molds, freeze, and you’ve got yourself a delicious summer evening treat.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Pops Recipe
Makes 6 fudge pops
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk (such as Almond Breeze Original Almondmilk)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Blend all ingredients in blender until smooth and creamy.
- Fill popsicle molds with mixture and place popsicle sticks in. Freeze for four hours, or until completely frozen.
- When ready to serve, briefly run popsicle molds under warm water to loosen the popsicles. Remove and eat immediately.